GARMIN NAVIONICS+ NSEU645L SKAGERRAK & KATTEGAT
Navionics+ NSEU645L – Skagerrak & Kattegat – Marine Chart
Get the world’s No. 1 choice in the marine mapping with the best, most up-to-date Navionics®+ cartography on your compatible chartplotter.
Featuring vibrant colors, a streamlined interface and combined coastal/inland content with a popular Navionics® style color palette, Garmin Navionics+ cartography makes it easy to plot your course. Multiple shading options aid in shallow water navigation and make it easy to highlight a target depth range for the best fishing spots. Fully customizable with various chart layers, overlay combinations and up to 10 color-shaded target depth ranges to scope out the best fishing spots.
When you purchase a new Garmin Navionics+ or Garmin Navionics Vision+ cartography product, a one-year subscription is included.
Chart Code – NSEU645L
Detailed coverage of the Skagerrak and Kattegat and the approaches to them. Coverage includes the Scandinavian coast from Kristiansund, Norway to Gavle, Sweden; the Aland Islands; Turku, Finland; Gotland and Bornholm Islands; the Szczecin Lagoon; the Kiel Canal and all of Denmark. Ports include Oslo, Norway; Malmo and Stockholm, Sweden; Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark and Hamburg, Germany. Lakes include but are not limited to Lakes Vänern, Vättern, Mjörn, Sommen and Uddjuar in Sweden and Lakes Mjøsa, Bandak, Flåvatn, Norsjø and the Telemark Canal in Norway.
- All-in-one Map Solution – Access detail-rich mapping of coastal features, lakes, rivers and more. Integrated Garmin and Navionics® content offers coverage for boaters worldwide.
- Daily Chart Updates – Charts are constantly being enhanced with new and amended content — as many as 5,000 updates are made every day. The one-year included subscription gives you access to daily chart updates via the ActiveCaptain app.
- Auto Guidance+ Technology – Combining the best of Garmin and Navionics automatic routing features, built-in Auto Guidance+ technology1 gives you a suggested dock-to-dock path to follow through channels, inlets, marina entrances and more.
- Depth Range Shading – High-resolution depth range shading lets you select up to 10 color-shaded options and view your designated target depths at a glance.
- Up to 1′ Contours – For improved fishing and navigation, up to 1′ contours provide a clear depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals, harbors, marinas and more.
- Shallow Water Shading – To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
- ActiveCaptain Community – Community-sourced content provides useful POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more. Get recommendations from boaters with firsthand experience of the local environment.
- Check the compatibility of Garmin Navionics+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
- Format – MicroSD/SD Card
In the Box:
- SD/MSD Card
1Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
*Sold as an Individual
You have questions please contact us