BLUE SEA 7254 CIRCUIT BREAKER CA2 60A WHT
- 5,000 Ampere interrupt capacity to meet ABYC requirements for 120/240 Volt 50 Ampere main protection
- Double pole used as 120 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch hot to neutral
- Triple pole used as 240 volt AC main circuit breaker to switch lines (hot) and neutral
- Double and triple pole circuit breakers will trip all poles will trip if any one pole trips
- “Trip Free” design cannot be held ON during fault current condition
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You have questions please contact us
There are no reviews yet.