ADVENTURE MEDICAL ULTRALIGHT/ WATERTIGHT .7 FIRST AID KIT
Ultralight/Watertight .7 First Aid Kit
Repeatedly tested and approved by professionals, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 medical kit contains the first aid supplies you need in a kit that keeps water and the elements out. This compact kit weighs a mere 5.8 oz., yet contains the outdoor first aid essentials needed for 1-2 people traveling on 1 – 4 day trips, including supplies to immobilize fractures, close wounds, and treat blisters.
Two layers of protection make this first aid kit 100% waterproof, ideal for canoeing, ultralight hiking, and backcountry skiing. Whether you’re a multi-sport enthusiast, adventure racer, or ultralight hiker, the Ultralight/Watertight .7 can be counted on to perform without slowing you down, no matter how intense the elements or the adventure.
The Choice of Multi-Sport Athletes:
- Pack the medical kit required by the USARA Adventure Racing Championships because of its proven ability to perform for any and every outdoor sport without letting or weighing you down.
- Face rivers, snow, and the elements without destroying your first aid kit, which has a 100% waterproof DryFlex™ inner bag and water-resistant outer bag with a durable water repellent finish.
Fractures & Sprains:
- Stabilize fractures and sprains using a wide elastic wrap, as well as a variety of other wraps and bandages included to help you immobilize fractures and provide support out on the trail.
Emergency Gear Repairs:
- Repair gear on-the-go using the included safety pins and mini roll of duct tape for temporary fixes until your next stop. A surprise tear or rip doesn’t need to slow you down.
Treatment for Wounds & Illnesses:
- Clean and close wounds with antiseptic wipes, butterfly closures, sterile dressings, and a topical adhesive. Manage pain, illnesses, and allergies with a wide array of medications.
Blister Prevention & Protection:
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 28 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Size:7.5″ x 10″ x 2″
- Weight:8 oz.
- Group Size:1 – 2 People
- Trip Duration:1 – 4 Days
- 5 – Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 3 – Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 3 – Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 – Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 2″
- 2 – Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2″ x 2″, Pkg./2
- 2 – Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3″ x 3″, Pkg./2
- 2 – Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3″ x 4″
- 1 – Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
Blister / Burn:
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 – Duct Tape, 2″ x 26″
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 – Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2″
- 3 – Safety Pins
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 – After Bite Wipe
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 – Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 – Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 3 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Tape, 1″ x 10 Yards
- 1 – Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive, Wipe
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You have questions please contact us