ADVENTURE MEDICAL RAPIDPURE INTREPID BOTTLE
RapidPure® Intrepid Bottle – Water Purification System
Perfect for weekend hikes, global adventures or everyday use, the RapidPure® Intrepid Bottle gives you the power to filter and purify water against all bacteria, parasites, and viruses in a durable bottle that’s safe, fast, and easy to use. This 25 oz. purifying water bottle with filter features a flip top lid and ergonomic design. Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment,
RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electroadsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. With no pumping, squeezing, priming, or batteries, this ultra-fast water filter is the best water purifier for camping, hiking, travel, and everyday use. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better tasting.
- Insert one end into water and drink from the other end for fast, effective water purification. With this portable water purifier, there’s no waiting, no back flushing, and no special handling.
Fast Flow Rate:
- Quench your thirst without the wait. RapidPure has an ultra-fast flow rate that purifies as it filters.
Safe Water Anywhere:
- Drink the water confidently wherever you go. The Pioneer personal water filter removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics.
Great Tasting Water:
- Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you’ll enjoy using.
- Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 25 gallons of water (approximately 25-50 days personal requirements).
- Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters.
- Technology: UltraCeram Technology Purification 99.9999% / 6-log*
- Effect:Virus Reduction 99.9999%
- Cyst Reduction 99.9975%
- Bacteria Reduction 99.9999%
- Output: 1.2 liters per minute
- End of Life Testing Data: 200 gallons bacteria, cyst, protozoa, giardia and 25 gallons virus.
- Carbon Infused: Yes. Providing great tasting water.
- Third Party Tested: Yes. Certified to exceed US EPA water purification standards.**
- Freeze Resistant: Yes. 3rd party certified as water purifier after initial freeze/thaw cycle and as water filter after multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Ease of Use: Simple and easy. No priming, pumping, batteries, chemicals or special maintenance.
- BPA Free: Yes
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
∗Replacement Cartridge Sold Separately
* Tap water is standardly utilized to rate the capacity of water filters/purifiers and can provide a misleading indication of actual usable filter life in the field. Real world conditions vary greatly. Our testing has found that when using the same source of water supply, RapidPure will ow faster, capture more contaminants, and will often last as long or longer than the competition.
** BCS Laboratories is RapidPure’s 3rd party independent test lab: FL DOH Lab ID: E82924, EPA ID: FL01147. File: RapidPure 2.5 Filters Microbial Removal Efficacy Study Report: BCS1401004.docx
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You have questions please contact us