303 RUBBER SEAL PROTECTANT 3.4 FL OZ *CASE OF 12*
Rubber Seal Protectant – 3.4oz *Case of 12*
303® Rubber Seal Protectant is an easy, convenient way to keep the rubber seals of doors, windows conditioned and pliable. Helps protect against drying and cracking in extreme temperatures, and rejuvenate color and elasticity to old seals, keeping them looking and performing like new!
WHERE TO USE:
- Use on rubber seals of your vehicle’s doors, trunk or hood to keep them pliable, and protect against drying or cracking in extreme temperatures
- Conditions rubber seals on doors, windows, hoods and trunks
- Protects against drying and cracking in extreme temperatures
- Rejuvenates color to old seals, restores elasticity
EASY TO APPLY
303 Rubber Seal Protectant is convenient and easy to use. It includes an easy to apply attached foam applicator to ensure the product does not run or spill while treating surfaces. Simply shake well before using and apply to a clean and dry surface.
- 303 Rubber Seal Protectant provides protection against drying and cracking in extreme temperatures for weather seals.
- Restores seal elasticity and conditions weather seals for doors, windows, hoods and trunks.
- Perfect for use on cars, boats, RV’s or any rubber weather seal that needs conditioning and it will also rejuvenates color to old seals.
- Includes an easy to apply applicator to get into the tough spots around doors, windows, hoods and trunk seals. Also great for use on windshield wipers.
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Ethylene Glycol which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
You have questions please contact us